The Terms and Conditions detailed on this page apply to all orders and supersede all others previously published by Bounce Creative Designs Ltd. Receipt of an acknowledgment of order by you, constitutes your acceptance that our conditions are the only conditions that apply to the contract unless agreed in writing by Bounce Creative Designs Ltd.
- There shall be no binding contract between Seller and Buyer until Seller has accepted buyers order. These conditions
- These conditions shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms, including any standard terms of buyer, except as agreed in writing by seller. Acceptance of the goods shall be deemed to indicate buyer’s agreement to these conditions.
- Approved Credit Accounts – Standard payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Non Account Customers – Full payment in advance with order. Payments to be made via website online ordering facility credit/debit card.
Passing of title and risk
- The risk of the goods shall pass to you on delivery.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Bounce Creative Designs Ltd until paid for in full.
- In the event of non-payment for goods we will, without loss of any rights or remedy, be entitled to remove from your possession those goods belonging to us.
- Unless otherwise stated, quotations will be valid for 7 days
- Any quotation may be withdrawn in the event of exchange rate fluctuations significantly affecting Bounce Creative Design’s costs, this will be advised to our customers in writing.
- Prices quoted on this website are guide prices only subject to the viewing of final artwork
- Once artwork and full specifications have been finalised, a quotation price will be confirmed.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
- All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate excluding products that are exempt or which have a zero-rating.
Delivery and Lead Time
- Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery date or lead-time specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods.
- Special express deliveries can usually be arranged but will be subject to additional charges (e.g. rush print charges and rush delivery charges) which will be charged at current commercial rates.
- Lead times will be deemed to commence at the date that the Bounce Creative Design’s Sales Team receives approval in writing of the artwork that has been supplied to the customer.
- Bounce Creative Design shall be deemed to have fulfilled its contract by delivering a quantity within 10% plus or minus of the quantity of printed goods specified at the time of ordering. This is due to the various manufacturing processes that are involved for the various products supplied by Bounce Creative Design.
- The goods will be charged for on a pro-rata basis for the quantity delivered.
- Claims resulting from damages, delay, or partial or full loss in transit will only be considered if marked on the delivery note at the time of receipt.
- All complaints of unsatisfactory quality or quantity must be notified to Bounce Creative Designs in writing within 5 days of receipt of the product otherwise the goods shall be deemed to be satisfactory.
- You must examine all goods delivered at the time of delivery and confirm receipt. Claims in respect of non-delivery must be made in writing so as to reach us within 7 days from receipt of our invoice.
- Save in so far as defects in the goods cause death, injury, or damage to personal property, our liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in respect of the goods shall be limited to the contract value of the goods.
- Bounce Creative Design can accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the supply of goods under this contract unless you have fully complied with the notification of claims procedures set out above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the right of a consumer.
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a cancellation charge to cover costs incurred including: materials, restocking, artwork, administration and carriage.
- No goods will be delivered on accounts that remain unpaid 14 days after payment is due.
- Interest may be charged on overdue accounts at the rate of 5% above the HSBC base rate from time to time from the date the account became due until payment is received.
- This does not prevent us from pursuing payment of overdue accounts at any time after payment becomes due and shall be in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights we may have.
- We reserve the right to charge for any legal or collection charges where it is necessary to obtain payment of an overdue account through a third party or Court proceedings.
- Any changes in quantity ordered must be made in writing to us prior to commencement of processing.
- Any increase in the order must be regarded as a separate contract unless written notification is received before work commences on the original order.
GUARANTEE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Prices quoted by Seller shall only be binding if quoted in writing. The seller cannot accept responsibility for verbal quotations or offers.
- Seller guarantees that the goods will be free from defects caused by faulty materials or poor workmanship upon delivery. Under this guarantee Seller will at its option either repair, replace or give credit to Buyer for any goods found to be so defective provided that:
- a) Seller is notified in writing within 7 days of receipt of the goods of any defect.
- b) The defective goods are returned to Seller carriage prepaid by Buyer.
- c) Examination of the goods by Seller reveals to its satisfaction that such defect exists and has not been caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage or handling or by repair or alteration not effected by Seller.
- The refills/inks etc. supplied in writing instruments are subject to a maximum warranty of 3 months from the date of dispatch
- No guarantees are offered on battery life whatsoever
Guarantee of Seller shall not apply if:
- Defects in goods are the result of normal wear & tear and/or improper use.
- Goods have been subjected to abnormal conditions.
- Defects are the result of use that is not in agreement with maintenance instructions.
- Buyer and/or third parties called in by Buyer – without the written agreement of Seller – have made changes to and/or performed any other work with regard to delivered goods.
- Buyer ships goods to any location outside the EU, without the written agreement of Seller.
- Prices quoted include basic artwork costs to manipulate files supplied and to produce a product visual for approval. Design, typesetting and artwork creation will be charged for, and subject to a separate quotation.
- The PDF visual must be checked thoroughly and signed off, the job will not commence until we receive written approval. You must notify us of any discrepancy in the artwork or order as we DO NOT accept any liability of any post-completion errors or omissions.
- Due to the variety of materials and the imprinting processes utilised by Bounce Creative Designs and its suppliers, no guarantee can be given to match exactly pantone numbers or colour samples provided by the client.
- Bounce Creative Designs will endeavor to match as closely as possible to these colour references but cannot be held liable for any further costs that may arise.
- Bounce Creative Designs will not be held responsible for failure or delay in the carrying out of our obligations under the contract arising out of any cause outside our reasonable control or by the inability to procure materials or articles except at higher prices due to any such cause and in such circumstances we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract in whole or in part without incurring any liability to you.
- The Company names, logos and trademarks that are printed on products shown on Bounce Creative Design’s website and catalogues are reproduced only to demonstrate the effects achieved by the personalisation methods and positions available. This does not necessarily imply that the products have been supplied to, or endorsed by the owners of the trademarks featured. These items are not available for resale with these specific logos on them.